Home    Vasavi Vistara Hitech City | 3 Bhk and 4 Bhk flats available

Vasavi Vistara Hitech City | 3 Bhk and 4 Bhk flats available

Property ID: 6551
Hyderabad,
India
For Sale
New Apartments
  • 3351
  • 0

Description

Vasavi Vistara Hitech City | Contact : 9110344201

Vasavi Vistara is a premium residential gated community apartment located at Hitech City having 660 flats. This project spreads in 6 acres, having 5 towers, 32 floors. We can see flat sizes from 2250 sft, 2500 sft, 2800 sft, 3000 sft, 3200 sft, 3500 sft, 4000 sft and 5000 sfts. 50,000 sft World class club house is available in this project. In this project approximately 70% open space is providing and remaining 30% for construction. Vasavi Vistara is in prime commercial zone in Hyderabad, very near Hitex, shilparamam and cyber tower. Software companies like mindspace, Amazon develop center, TCS are also near to it. Minutes drive to Gachibowli, Kondapur, Wipro Circle, Jubilee hills, Kukatpally etc.

Contact Details : 9110344201

Loading map...
Not found